It’s been quite a few days since I lasted posted about my progress, so here is the update:
I finished off my cleanse phase this past Saturday, and I can definitely see a big difference in my physique. The most noticeable thing is my stomach, it is much flatter. I usually carry a lil pooch around my lower belly and after the cleanse I can see how much of it I have lost.
I have to say that I enjoyed the cleanse phase very much. It’s one of those things where in the beginning you’re kind of bummed and feel like you’ll never see the light at the end of the tunnel but if you think of it in terms of going day by day, the days pass much quicker. Baby steps. One foot in front of the other.
I continued with my training, adding in more HIIT at the beginning of each day, and lifting a little lighter as opposed to going heavy like I normally do. One thing I have noticed about my training is that I definitely have more strength than endurance. The endurance training I have been doing has been kicking my butt!
Recently, I have been thinking about running more long distance again. Maybe I’ll sign up for a 5k to motivate me to get my endurance back up to where it used to be.
Day 12 is today, which means day 2 of the max phase. Yesterday, day 1 of max phase, seemed a bit unusual to not do any part of the cleanse but instead added in my vitamins in their place. One thing I noticed today when taking my packet right before lunch is to not wait the whole 30 minutes to eat, you will start to feel queasy and nauseous. Instead, eat within that 30 minute window. It’s a very easy plan to follow, much more simple than the cleanse.
My AdvoBabe sister, Sarah, and I have decided to do the performance elite challenge following our 24 day challenge to see what changes we can make further to our physiques. This challenge is all about building muscle and continuing to burn fat. I’m excited to see what happens! Stay tuned! 😉
Here is a glimpse at my progress pics from last summer. In the first pic is my monthly shot starting in July, I weighed about 147lbs, the last pic at the bottom was taken in mid-October and I weighed 136lbs. All of this was done mainly by diet, of course it helps that I included training but that is only 20% of the effort, the other 80% is nutrition. What you put inside your body is what you will see on the outside. Until next time: Eat smarter, Train harder!